Who We Are:
- We are a local homeschool support group upholding biblical principles and traditional Christian values.
- We exist to help meet the needs of families choosing parent-directed home education as an alternative to public or private schools.
- We come from many denominational backgrounds and we homeschool for varied reasons.
- Our common bond is our desire to honor the Lord GOD through our families and the education of our children.
Our Purpose Is:
- To inform, equip, and encourage families from a biblical worldview.
- To provide educational, recreational, and social activities for like-minded families.
- We believe that parents have the primary and God-given responsibility to educate their children.
- We believe that parents can best understand the needs and the abilities of their children.
- We believe that the home provides the most natural environment for learning.
View our brochure: